Logistics & Collaboration
Is Being Sane Unique?
Sane’s client partnership philosophy of “one team, one vision, one goal” consistently delivers satisfied clients who are delighted with outcomes and can’t wait to work with Sane again! Sane quickly realised that by becoming a part of a client’s team they are seen a trusted advisor: able to offer insight, experience and perspective that is often wider than the client’s industry and realm. The passion Sane have for delivering exceptional events is seamlessly transposed into their clients.
– Large Enough to Resource, Boutique Enough to Care
– Skilled Negotiations
– Innovative Solutions
– Professionalism & Creativity
– CSR Programs
All Sane Event Managers are fully trained on our cloud-based event registration system, in addition to Specialists who continually update the skills of our team. This technology allows Sane to develop bespoke registration sites for clients, and the cloud-based system enables real time access 24/7. This means delegates can register anytime, anywhere in the world and our client can view reports whenever they choose. Providing the basis for much of the event execution, this system features:
• Electronic direct mail campaigns: Ability to attract attendees, update registrants and introduce program features whilst monitoring frequency and successful delivery of emails.
• Abstract submission and review process: Allows multiple abstracts and papers to be submitted and considered for program inclusion or awards, including online review, grading and progress tracking.
• Event website design: Reflective of the client’s event requirements, created specifically for them with their own web domain. Click here to view a sample from last year.
• Reporting: With the ability to be tailored for each individual scenario, reports can be generated regularly or on an ad-hoc basis by clients themselves and accessed anywhere, at any time.
• Lead & onsite tracking: Sponsors/exhibitors have the capability to track who has visited their stands with this information available for them to download post-conference.
• SMS communications: Sends updates and reminders to attendees of any program changes and additions, or any other information clients wish to share before, during and after the event.
• Flights & accommodation: Collection of personal details required for booking of travel and accommodation during the registration process and approved by the individual prior to confirmation. This enables our in-house Travel Agent and Accommodation Specialist to work with complete and verified information immediately.
• Event mobile app: Available from basic to complex depending on event requirements, audience suitability and budget. Details speaker bios, floor plans, chats, streaming, active participation from attendees, and more.
• Attendee survey management: Tailored, scheduled event feedback can be automatically requested from attendees; results delivered can help improve and assist planning for future events.